friendship never ceaseth

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

i'm afraid.

My feelings this last while have all been a jumble.
At one moment I want to cry, while at the next...I am laughing.
I want to hang on to every dear moment.
I'm afraid to lose them.
Senior year is going by so fast,
and I'm not sure that I am ready to give it up.
I'm scared for the future, but excited at the same time.
I am afraid that I'll never get married...but who cares...then I guess
I have an excuse to get fat on ice-cream......no really,
I do admit...I'm afraid.
I'm afraid that I will not get to know myself better before jumping
into something that I'm not sure that I even want to do.
I'm afraid that people will not like me and that they won't let me
have a chance to show what I am made of.
I'm afraid that my friends will stop calling.
Or that I will be left all alone in this big world.
I'm afraid that my life my spill over the edge sometimes.
But maybe the true answer to all these feelings are:
it's okay to be afraid....as long as you fix all those fears with faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment