friendship never ceaseth

Thursday, April 7, 2011

the challenge.

you may need a magnifying glass to see His love.

Looking for the love of God,
Is not as easy as it is to say.
I decided to challenge myself and look for it each day.

Today,
I remembered to take out the trash. Surely this was by the grace of God because if I had forgotten, I am pretty sure my mom’s voice would be sore from yelling at me…I was spared yet another yelling.


I was reminded how beautiful I am when I looked into a car window. Surely my beauty comes from doing what is right.


Yet again, I am blessed by that reminder.


I told a woman whose face was nearly disoriented, that her smile was beautiful.


Yet again, the love of God was shared through another person.

I felt at peace even though I had a test that I was nearly never close to being prepared for.

Yet again, the love of God calmed my fears.

Last night, I was scared. I was by myself. I was worried.

 Yet again, the love of God calmed my troubled soul.

Yesterday, at the temple, I was reminded that the Holy Ghost cannot give us answers to big “concerns”, like if we should marry someone, if we cannot give heed and follow the council of the Holy Ghost even when the matter seems almost “insignificant”. Practice makes perfect.

Yet again, I was chastised by the Lord………but in way that I remembered He still loves me.

I was walking, and I remembered I have a beautiful friend whom I did not get to see today.

Yet again, I was reminded how lucky I am to have her………..

Yet again…….there is so much love expressed but hidden………we just have to find it to feel the blessings of His love.

No comments:

Post a Comment